Dry skin is a common issue that can be difficult to manage, especially in winter weather. These six tips will help you keep your skin hydrated and healthy all day long.
1. Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated from the inside out
2. Take shorter showers and avoid hot water, which can dry out your skin
3. Apply moisturizer immediately after showering while your skin is still damp
4. Choose a moisturizer that’s appropriate for your skin type and apply it liberally
5. Use a serum underneath your moisturiser
6. Avoid using harsh soaps and detergents that can strip away natural oils
7. Use a night cream8. Invest in a humidifier. One thing humidifiers do is add moisture to the air, which can help relieve dry skin and other symptoms of dehydration.
By Natasha J Gordon, Love & Life Coach